niedziela, 6 października 2013

HELLO ALL

I am Rafał Panek. I am 15. I have short curly hair and brown eyes. I wear glasses because I have poor eyesight. I am secretive and shy. My favorite food is pizza. I don't have genre of music, but I love songs Michael Jackson. Below links to a few of his songs :

Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
Michael Jackson - Beat It
Michael Jackson - Bad
Michael Jackson - Hollywood Tonight
Michael Jackson - The Way You Make Me Feel
Michael Jackson - Ghost


I like a Guns N' Roses, Skrillexa and Little Mix. Below links to a few songs :

Guns N' Roses - Paradise City
Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine
Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry
Guns N' Roses - Nightrain

Skrillex & Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley - Make It Bun Dem

Little Mix - DNA
Little Mix - How Ya Doin'?
Little Mix - Wings
Little Mix - Change Your Life


2 komentarze:

  1. Hi I love Little Mix;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Nice post, remember to write about your family. And btw, if you want people to visit your blog, write comment their post - writing "visit my blog" is not enough :D
    Krzysztof Szmytkiewicz
    ELT teacher from Poland
    etwinningblogs.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń